Re: color picker

> > WOOPS! Spoke too soon... the application that you are looking for
> > is "KColorChooser". It has a little eye-dropper too and it
> > directly picks up colours from your desktop.

If you don't want to use KDE, there's also grabc.1.1. It is a bit more
awkward to use, having to be run from an xterm, where the result of
the click is displayed.

> sorry, once again, didn't click reply-all. There's gotta be a better
> way to reply to the list instead of to the poster. (?)

I assume this "click" to reply refers to your gui MUA, and so your
frustration might be resolved by either by changing to a different MUA
or by reconfiguring it. In my situation, for example, typing "r" sends
a return to what's in the To: and CC: fields. However, in my news
reader, typing "r" replies only to the individual, not the group, so I
have to type "f" (follow-up) instead or change the keybinding to swap
the functions of the r and f keys.

--
      Haines Brown
	brownh@hartford-hwp.com