RE: Exim virus scanner?

> Does anyone know an exim virus scanner for debian?

sbarr@www:~$ apt-cache search email virus scanner spam
mailscanner - An email virus scanner and spam tagger.

The Debian package are rather old versions (3.13 and 3.27) compared to the
current version (4.22-5).  I download and install the tar file.

I've been running it for almost a year now without any problems.  It
supports most of the major virus scanners that are available and has
auto-update scripts for downloading new virus signatures.  I have mine set
to download new signatures every 4 hours.

For more information http://www.mailscanner.info

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailScanner