Re: Exim virus scanner?

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:57:22 +0800
"Louie Miranda" <louie@axishift.ath.cx> wrote:
> Does anyone know an exim virus scanner for debian?

root@teleute:~# apt-cache search exim virus
amavis-postfix - Interface between MTA and virus scanner.
amavisd-new - Interface between MTA and virus scanner/content filters
amavisd-new-milter - Interface between sendmail-milter and amavisd-new
blackhole-exim - Spam filter - exim version
exiscan - an email virus scanner for exim
mailscanner - An email virus scanner and spam tagger.
amavis-ng - AMaViS "Next Generation"

    I've not used any of those but that is what a quick search turned up.