[OT] How to batch-process data files

Hi everybody

I have a large set of data files (>200 files), which contain data in the
following format (Ignore that Win95 has a y2k problem...):

<snip>
File List                       Date:  16.06.1903    Time:  13:34

File Name: C:\WINEPR\LO-JJ-XO\lo-xo-01.spc

 Data Point  Value[G]     Intensity
       0    3140.0000     2.6007e+002
       1    3140.5670     2.7207e+002
</snip>

For plotting those files with gnuplot, I have to comment out the first 6
lines with a # sign. I know it must be possible writing a quick sed/awk
script for batch-processing this heap of data. Any experts around?

Thanks
joerg

--
Gib GATES keine Chance!