Re: SNMP hammering machine HELP! :(

Hi Steve,

I guess i should have said that when talking to devices like my switches over snmp there is not hammering its only where i have snmpd installed on my machine to so that mrtg can grab information from the system, and not from devices no my network. both MRTG and snmpd are on the local machine.

LRRD hmmm what's that? I'll take a look maybe that will solve my issues?

	- Regards -

		Gabe