exim, postfix or qmail?

Hi group,

I have a server running woody and currently I'm using exim v3. I have
configured procmail and amavis-ng. However, I'm not that content with
the configuration. It seems to be not that intuitive, but that may be my
fault. Maybe I should just dive in the docs.

My question: are there any exim4, postfix or qmail users that like to
share their thoughts on configuring these mailers for procmail and
amavis? Which is the most intuitive? I want procmail and clamav (to run
as virus scanner) for a not too large network.

TIA,

David