Re: mounting cdrom

Hello James!

James LeClair wrote:
> ok, i have determined how to mount my win32 patitions as well as
> mounting the cdrom. how do i mount a regular audio disc on my cdrom?

Oops, you must have overlooked the appropiate section in the CD-ROM
HOWTO[1] while reading it, especially section 4.5[2]:
"Note that to play audio CDs you should not try to mount them."

Several applications exists for playing, see section 5.1[3].

If you still prefer to mount your audio discs, then check out CDfs[4].

HTH,
Flo

[1] http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/CDROM-HOWTO/index.html
[2] http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/CDROM-HOWTO/x289.html#AEN980