ACPI HOWTO v1.1

This is a public service announcement to let you know I've finally
finished version 1.1 of ACPI: Advanced Configuration and Power Interface
(ACPI HOWTO for short). Version 1.1 acknowledges the 2.4.21 kernel.

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/ACPI-HOWTO/

As always, comments are welcome! Please note that the document only
addresses the 2.4.21 kernel long enough to say that there are potentially
unresolved problems. As the activity slows down on acpi-support and
solutions become a little less of a moving target I will update the
document again. In the mean time I recommend the 2.4.20 kernel and others
recommend the 2.4.22-prex kernel. YMMV. :)

emma
PS The old address http://xtrinsic.com/geek/articles/acpi.phtml still
works but now points you to a single page HTML file or XML file and links to The
LDP. Latest versions will always be available from this page first.

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]