Getting original GLX back

Hi

Some time ago i changed in my XFree enviroment to the vendor driver "nvidia"
(Xfree driver is "nv"). This driver installes its own GLX to gain access to
hardware OGL functions. Now i switched back to "nv" wich has no hardware
support. I had to disable GLX in the XFConfig because of binary
incompatibility between the open source driver and the non-free GLX (obvious
:) ).

Without GLX im not able to run OGL at the moment not even Software driven OGL.
How can i get my old GLX back? Of wichpacket is it part of? MESA? XFree?

cheers,
Raffaele
--
Raffaele Sandrini <rasa@gmx.ch>