Networked audio

Hi everyone,

I'm currently using NAS for networked and multi-source local audio,
but it doesn't reproduce it correctly. I guess that it has to do
with my AC97/i810 48kHz sound card. (I'm not 100% sure about this
though).
So, I'd like to know your opinion about other audio servers. I need
audio synchronism, because I have to play videos in another computer
while this one acts as a sound server for it, so ESD is out of the
question. Since I just use GTK/Gnome programs aRTS is also out of
the question. I haven't been able to put MAS working.
Another thing, is it possible to use /dev/dsp0 and /dev/dsp1 on the
SAME audio card? Maybe some program that acts as a wrapper or
something like that?

Thanks in advance for everyone,

---
Paladin

P.S. - Steve McIntyre, if you're out there, maybe you could answear
me about the audio reprodution problem?