Re: sshd start weirdness

On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 10:33:54 -0400, Bob Bernstein wrote:
> (And, what's that "Address family not supported" message saying?)

sshd was built to support IPv6, but your system isn't configured as an IPv6
host, and quite likely your kernel doesn't have IPv6 support.

HTH,
Ray
--
People think I'm a nice guy, and the fact is that I'm a scheming, conniving
bastard who doesn't care for any hurt feelings or lost hours of work if it