Compiling kernel with patches

 I'd like to add debianlogo (from sarge ; as a first patch before trying
something else) to my 2.4.21 kernel. The command line is :

nice -n 19 fakeroot make-kpkg --append-to-version=.ccs.25+debianlogo
--revision 1 --added-patches=debianlogo kernel_image

 ...but it does not seem to work (still the pinguin at boot).

 I tried to set up this (although I thought make-kpkg would set it up
alone):

PATCHES=debianlogo
PATCH_KERNEL=AUTO
KPATCH_debianlogo=2.4.20   # as debianlogo does not seem to be available
for 2.4.21

 But that's not better.

--
Christophe Courtois - Ostwald, Alsace, France
http://www.courtois.cc/ - Clé PGP : 0F33E837