Re: suggestions for a good MTA?

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 05:44:47PM -0700, Tom Anderson wrote:
| I need some suggestions on a good MTA for a workstation.  Here's what
| I'd like for it to be able to handle.

postfix.
exim.

Take your pick.

| The hard part seems to be selective rewriting.

| or rewrite no matter what (exim, etc.).

I guess you didn't read the spec and write the rewrite rule the way
you want it.  Go ahead and read the config file, then read the spec,
then look at the config file again.  You'll see that exim rewrites
only and everything that you tell it to.

-D

--
If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to
all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.  But when he

http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/