Re: wxPython not in debian?

Quoting Alfredo Valles <alfredo@bioinfo.cu>:

> Hi all:
> The problem is that there is no wxPython or related package in debian!!!??
> Is this true or I'm missing something?
> Alfredo

The following copied verbatim from http://www.wxpython.org/download.php :

"Debian users can get wxPython from the Debian pacakge distribution system. It
can be found here, or you can just use:

   apt-get install libwxgtk2.4-python

NOTE: The .deb packages described above are not in 'stable' but either 'testing'
or 'unstable.' If someone has the time, ability and desire to provide up to date
.deb packages of wxPython built for the 'stable' version of Debian, please make
yourself known. "

--
M. Kirchhoff ( .:moai:. )
listless@0ubliette.org

"A user needs the admin password like nitroglycerine needs a good shake" -- BOFH