From: Jakob Sandholm <sand@wanadoo.dk>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <submit@bugs.debian.org>
Cc: Jakob Sandholm <sand@wanadoo.dk>
Subject: gnome-panel-data: clock applet disappears when told to show the date
Date: 28 Jun 2003 14:32:53 +0200

Package: gnome-panel-data
Version: 2.2.2-1
Severity: normal

When I choose preferences for the clock applet, all options work except
"Show date". When I choose this option, the clock applet renders
invisible on the panel (gets visible when I remove "Show date" again).

-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
Architecture: i386
Kernel: Linux gnu 2.4.19-k7 #1 Tue Nov 19 03:01:13 EST 2002 i686
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=C

Versions of packages gnome-panel-data depends on:
ii  gnome-panel                   2.2.2-1    Launch and/or dock GNOME 2
applica
ii  scrollkeeper                  0.3.12-2   A free electronic
cataloging syste

-- no debconf information