Re: grip & ide-scsi & ripping

* Lukas Ruf <ruf@rawip.org> [030627 11:11]:
> A very strange is happening to me when I try to rip a CD:
>
> - I can read the CD, i.e. grip can display all the tracks and can play
>   the sound
>
> - but I cannot make grip rip the CD -- why?

Have read the manual for grip? Have you successfully used it before?
Did you select the tracks you wanted to rip?

> I make use of ide-scsi which leads to /dev/scd0 to be the DVD/CD
> devices.
>
> If anyone knows why I cannot rip the CD, I would be more than
> grateful!

Were there any error messages?

Sorry no answers just questions. However they may help you help yourself.

Nick.

--
Debian testing/unstable
Linux twofish 2.4.21-looxt93c #1 Thu Jun 26 15:38:09 JST 2003