Re: Evolution 1.4 bug?

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 22:10, Oki DZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to confirm the bug in Evo 1.4; ie: when you have the folder
> pane on (you can see the folder tree on the left), you wouldn't be able
> to click on "Calendar". Evolution would just crash.

I can verify that this is not a unique problem to you.  I wrestled with
it for awhile.  To the best of my memory, I never found a real
solution.  (For a number of reasons, I switched to Mandrake for my
desktop system and the  problem doesn't occur there.  I'm not
recommending that you switch, just comfirming that it is a bug.)