Re: USB Floppy drive compatibility?

On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 09:25:04AM +0100, Anthony Campbell wrote:

> Thanks for the reply. I know a lot of people are giving up on floppies
> but I don't have any other easy method of putting files into my
> notebook. But I don't need to boot from floppy.

*-in-1 readers for various media sticks.  I've got a USB adapter that
supports something like 6 different media types.  Then get a nice
Compact Flash card and off you go.  Much more capacity and nearly as
versatile.

--
Jamin W. Collins

To be nobody but yourself when the whole world is trying it's best night
and day to make you everybody else is to fight the hardest battle any
human being will fight. -- E.E. Cummings