Problem.

Hello I hope that this mail llege to a good place because averigue his
direccion by Internet. I am of Argentina. I have a problem with my
Notebook Toshiba Libretto 70 ct. It does not walk, it needs driver to
me and it I cannot find by any side. I have the CD of mÃ? Peruvian
bark but not this. And I do not have tecnic support in my country.
Please helps and decime since I can do and if this within your
possibilities give that driver. thank you very much,
juani04@hotmail.com