sql-ledger shows ugly pdf after tetex upgrade in sarge

Hi all,

i have installed from source sql-ledger - http://www.sql-ledger.org
It has a feature exporting to PDF. All worked fine, exports looked very
nice. But after upgrade my Debian Sarge (few days ago) PDF exports looks
ugly. I think that the problem is with upgrade tetex to 2.0.2 version
which is now in sarge.

I dont know latex. Can you help me please?

thx.
kolisko

--

---