Re: No keyboard input on boot

Make sure that you have "Character devices ---> Virtual terminal" set in
the kernel setup. Which correcponds to CONFIG_VT_CONSOLE=y in .config.

rgh

--
"It is possible to make things of great complexity out of things
 that are very simple. There is no conservation of simplicity"

Richard Heycock <rgh@roughage.com.au>
tel : 0410 646 369
key fingerprint : 909D CBFA C669 AC2F A937  AFA4 661B 9D21 EAAB 4291