removing software with apt-get or dselect

Hello all,
I've read the available documentation pretty
thoroughly and still cannot find the answer to this.

How do I remove packages that were installed with
another package using apt-get or dselect? For example,
say I want to install mozilla but later decide that I
don't want it anymore. How do I automatically remove
all the packages that were installed along with it?

Thanks for the help!