Re: SBC/Yahoo DSL with Debian?

On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 09:34:50PM -0400, Hall Stevenson wrote:
> I mentioned the website www.dslreports.com in another post in this
> thread and it would be helpful to you too -- or would have been. It is
> NOT necessary to use the "Install CD". Too late for you though...

Hall appears to be correct, but I did not have an easy time finding it.
Ric, check out:   http://www.broadbandreports.com/faq/952
and you will find instructions for setting up your new SBC Yahoo account
with username and password.  I have not attempted to follow these
instructions because I have my account set up already, but I do wish I
had been aware of them, as Hall points out, because it might have saved
some time.

--
Michael Epting (epting@ix.netcom.com)