Cupsys trouble

Hello,

I'm running Cupsys 1.1.19final-1 on a testing system and have recently had problems with the http interface - which worked nicely before.
When I log on via <http://localhost:631/admin> and give the administrative account and password, I can handle jobs and such nicely, however, if I click on "Printers" and try to say "Configure Printer" for a printer I've setup, the page popping up only contains the navigation bar and the word "Admin" - no options for the printer at hand ... this used to work like a dream.
Does anybody have an idea where my problem could be? Please push me into the right direction!

Thanks, Joh