Re: Making VCDs (was Re: Burning DVD onto CD)

Never tried creating a VCD on a linux box, since i
dont have any cd burners hooked up to any of them, but
heres a website that will allow you to know whether a
certain dvd player can play a vcd or a svcd

http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdplayers.php

only familiarity i have is using easy cd creator or
the such in windows.. yikes i know :)

-paul