Re: signature and missing key

Hi!

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 09:57:22AM -0300, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
> Hello,
>
> when reading some emails with Balsa, I get the following message:
>
> "The signature could not be verified due to a missing key"

You need to import the public key from the respective user.

The Linux Kernel Archives key can be imported with gnupg with the
following command, for example:

gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 0x517D0F0E

Usually the poster gives some information at the end of his mail about
where his public key kann be obtained etc., so that you can import it
and verify that he indeed is culprit.

HTH

Eamon Roque.