Re: [SOLVED] System freeze after random program crashes associated with kernel oops

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 12:38:20PM +0200, Kristoffer Erlandsson wrote:
> I'm guessing time will tell if this memory module was the only/real
> problem. I will reply here after I've tested the computer and am sure,
> so you all get to know how it went.

Hello again,

Now my computer has been running for 6 days straight. This is by far the
longest it has been running when I do activities like I have done the
past days, so I'm pretty sure that the memory was the only thing causing
the trouble. I think I still have warranty left on it (not really sure,
I've mixed up my two modules when trying to determine the error :) ) so
I hopefully won't need the kernel patches you posted, Christian, but
thank you anyways!

Regards,
Kristoffer Erlandsson