CMIIW: CVS over SSH with no shell access

Hello:

I just want to be sure that I have not make any potential security
boo-boo here while setting CVS over SSH with no shell access. So
far, so good, but please CMIIW.

1. Is it considered a security risk to put the root into the
   /var/www/cvs/ (web) directory while protecting the CVSROOT/
   directory?

2. Is it considered a problem to share one CVS server account with
   several cvs (external) users?

3. I have set "PasswordAuthentication no" on the CVS server
   /etc/ssh/sshd_config file.

4. I have add a 'command=3D"/usr/bin/cvs server" ssh-rsa RSAKEY'
   line for each user into a CVS server account's
   ~/.ssh/authorized_keys file.

5. Is there anything in the CVSROOT/ directory that I have to fidle ?