KDE and Debian conflicts

Hi,

I'm having dependency problems when trying to install stable KDE packages
with the testing Debian ones. This is my sources.list file:

deb http://www.uk.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb http://www.uk.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb ftp://download.uk.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/latest/Debian woody main

I'm not 100% sure if this is wrong at all, but the problems I get are
specifically related to the libarts1 package provided at debian.org.
It depends on the package libqt3c102-mt, whilst many KDE packages depend
on kdelibs-bin, which in turn depends on libqt3-mt. Now, and here's the
killer, libqt3-mt conflicts with libqt3c102-mt, so I cannot install the
current stable version of KDE3.

Any ideas?

All the best,

        Marc Warne