Antivirus- Clamscan - Exploit.IFRAME.Generic

Hi All
I installed clamav sometime back. Since I thought Linux is immune from
virii(mistakenly) I never scanned Linux partitions.

Yesterday I did a scan "clamscan -i -r /home/srikanth"
It reported 2 files apart from test signature files with klez virus.
I removed it "clamscan --remove /home/srikanth"

Today I updated the virus databse "freshclam"
Again I scanned. It reported the following

Exploit.IFRAME.Generic

in 77 files . All the files were .htm files I saved in a particular
directory .

Has anybody come across this?

Of course I removed them. I do not know whether this is a virus or
trojan or
worm.

Any info or update on this will be highly appreciated.

TIA

N S Srikanth