RE: Htpasswd help?

Got it -b

-----Original Message-----
From: Miranda, Joel Louie M
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 3:47 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Htpasswd help?

Im trying to make a shell script but I could not get this one done. Im using
htpasswd to generate a file, user and password.

Here is my syntax..

-----------------
web:/var/www-development/genpass# htpasswd -cd site.pass cust pass
Usage:
        htpasswd [-cmdps] passwordfile username
        htpasswd -b[cmdps] passwordfile username password

        htpasswd -n[mdps] username
        htpasswd -nb[mdps] username password
 -c  Create a new file.
 -n  Don't update file; display results on stdout.
 -m  Force MD5 encryption of the password.
 -d  Force CRYPT encryption of the password (default).
 -p  Do not encrypt the password (plaintext).
 -s  Force SHA encryption of the password.
 -b  Use the password from the command line rather than prompting for it. On
Windows, TPF and NetWare systems the '-m' flag is used by default. On all
other systems, the '-p' flag will probably not work.

It returns to me this prompt again and again.

Should I miss something?

Thanks,
Louie