Re: lufs kernel module

#include <hallo.h>
* Michael Montagne [Wed, Jun 11 2003, 07:21:29AM]:
> Really excited about this lufs program!  But apparently I need to load
> the proper kernel modules befire use.  This happens:
>
> # insmod /usr/lib/lufs/liblufs-sshfs.so
> /usr/lib/lufs/liblufs-sshfs.so: ELF file /usr/lib/lufs/liblufs-sshfs.so
> not a relocatable object

You tried to insmod a library, not a the module. Please read the
description of what you use, or this:

apt-cache show lufs-source
Package: lufs-source
Section: misc
Installed-Size: 84
Maintainer: Eduard Bloch <blade@debian.org>
Architecture: all
Source: lufs
Version: 0.9.5-2
Recommends: kernel-package
Filename: pool/main/l/lufs/lufs-source_0.9.5-2_all.deb
Size: 48438
MD5sum: d94397442282a5a73ffcb01698ce40da
 LUFS is a hybrid userspace filesystem framework supporting an indefinite
 number of filesystems (localfs, sshfs, ftpfs, httpfs, socketfs, freenetfs, and
 nutellafs) transparently for any application. It consists of a kernel module
 which interacts with the VFS while the main part of the implementation is done
 in the userspace.
 .
 This package contains the source needed to generate the kernel module. You can
 compile it manually or using kernel-package.

MfG,
Eduard.
--
<morgoth> das problem ist nun das ich die configure skripte damit
	nicht überlisten konnte.