Re: VMWare

Almost every program you will need can be found for Linux.  I converted
cold-turkey and forced myself to find replacement applications for the
windows programs I was using.  That was a long time ago and didn't have
nearly the amount of programs that we have today.

Good luck!

Jake Johnson
http://www.plutoid.com