Re: Squirrelmail broken after upgrade to testing

Actually I took the easy route and just reinstalled the stable version.
It fixed finding it but now I get an error when I attempt to login:
"Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/squirrelmail/functions/page_header.php'
for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in
/usr/share/squirrelmail/functions/display_messages.php on line 99"

Any ideas on how to fix this?