Re: Frontpage

Your best bet is to either:
1.  Install apache from deb packages and then customize it as
needed.  Then install your libapache-mod-frontpage-mirfak

2.  Manually buld the libapache-mod-frontpage-mirfak extensions from tgz.
(that is why it is best to stick with all debs.  Plus it will help to keep
you up to date when you do apt-get update; apt-get upgrade;)

Good Luck,
Jake Johnson
http://www.plutoid.com