Re: Writing to a usb-device

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 09:25:01AM -0800, Greg Madden wrote:

> Are you using USB 1 or 2 ? USB 1.x would  seem slow for disk to disk
> transfers.

USB 1

In the mean time I have discovered rsync's --bwlimit option and when I
use that in combination with the -T option to use a normal hard disk
for temporary files I could get some work done.

Regards.
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Fear not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed,
      for I am thy God. I will strengthen thee and I will
      help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand
      of my righteousness."         Isaiah 41:10