Re: Cant use mailing list

On (09/06/03 01:34), Fred Bowker wrote:
> This is a really dumb question but I don't know how to post a follow up
> message in the mailing list
> How to post a reply thanks for any answers ill test them by replying a
 message to the thread

 Hi Fred

 You're running a risk of alienating the people who can help you.  It
 would be worth reading the following:

 It is best to only post once and wait a few hours for a reply.  The
 people who give advice aren't necessarily jus sitting there waiting for
 your message ;-)

 It is worth persevering however.  You might also search the Debian
 archives for your problem before you write:

 http://lists.debian.org/search.html

 Hope this helps

 Regards

 Clive