Re: Ximian dropping Debian ?

Hi!

	They are rigth. Woody is to old. Anyway, a group of spanish developers
are waiting until next monday when sources will be available to start ti
package XD2 for Woody, so "unoficially" it's going to be a Woody
release.  But i'm afraid that Connector is propietary so we can not do
any interesting thing with that.

	Everybody is invited to help. Please contact me if you are interested.

Ghe Rivero

--
Ghe Rivero <ghe_rivero@yahoo.es>