Re: bug in Blackdown Java package?

 --- Christian Schoenebeck <christian.schoenebeck@epost.de> escribió: > Hi!

> I tried to install the Blackdown Java packages, but setting up j2re1.4 fails:
>
> 	Setting up j2re1.4 (1.4.0.99beta-1) ...
> 	update-alternatives: unable to make
> 	/usr/lib/mozilla-cvs/plugins/javaplugin_oji.so.dpkg-tmp a symlink to
> 	/etc/alternatives/javaplugin_oji-mozilla-cvs.so: No such file or directory
>
> Shouldn't that script at least check if there is a  /usr/lib/mozilla
> directory
> instead of /usr/lib/mozilla-cvs ?
>
> Regards,
> Christian

I fixed that by creating a symlink from /usr/lib/mozilla-cvs to
/usr/lib/mozilla/  I believe that their unstable package assumes you run the
Mozilla snapshot (not a fair assumption I would say).

-Roberto Sanchez

Yahoo! Sorteos  -  http://loteria.yahoo.es
Juega a la Lotería Primitiva sin salir de casa