Re: lilo broken after upggrade

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003, John covici wrote:

> Just specify lba32 in your global section of lilo.conf -- that is all
> you need.  Also, I would be sure to use version 1:22.5.4-1 because
> there have been some problems, but it works now.

It's the first thing in the lilo.conf file:
# Support LBA for large hard disks.
#
lba32

I had assumed I needed something more specific b/c it was uncommented by
default. I tried commenting it out, but that was no help either. Is there
a way to apt-get an earlier version? I'm not sure what I was running under
woody, but it worked fine.