Re: exim + mutt

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 03:03:25PM +0300, mtsouk@freemail.gr wrote:
> Although I am using Debian for a long time now, I have some problems on a new installation:
>
> 1. mutt opens the mail folders of a user in read-only mode. How can I change it?

Are the mail folders in an NFS-mounted directory?  If so, you need to
switch the NFS server over to using the kernel-space NFS daemon
(which will require rebuilding the kernel with NFS support if it's not
already there) because the user-space NFS daemon doesn't support file
locking and mutt will refuse to write to files it can't lock.

--
The freedoms that we enjoy presently are the most important victories of the
White Hats over the past several millennia, and it is vitally important that