Re: Where are my kde headers?

Benjamin Swatek <bennosdebian@gmx.net> writes:

> I'm running debian testing on a apple powerbook and try to configure
> kmldonkey and kxine, both complain about a wrong prefix and that they
> don't find KDE headers, where are mine?

I seem to have some headers in /usr/include/qt3, though I've never
actually written or compiled anything for KDE.

> Or do I have to have installed an extrapackage for those headers?

You in general always need to install an extra package to get header
files; it's typically named something similar to the library but with
-dev on the end.  (libsensors1 => libsensors-dev, for example.)

	-- Abra Mitchell