Re: Very slow nfs client (woody) > server (woody)

Mark C wrote:
> It feels like a client issue, as RedHat on the client works great.

I just realized that Mark pointed out that you were running NFSpv2
instead of NFSpv3.  That could make a big difference.  Check your
kernel versions.  Here is the decoder ring.  I think.  But the this
has been my observations.

  2.4.18 -> NVSpv2
  2.4.20 -> NVSpv3

So you might try an upgrade to 2.4.20 in order to get the new code.
Thinking about this with the information so far and this is my best
guess.

Unfortunately, 2.4.20 is not available prebuilt for woody directly, it
is in sarge.  So you will need to do some tinkering.

Bob