Re: Debian x Redhat

It's not just the package manager (dpkg/APT) but also the official
Debian APT repository.  You'd be hard pressed to find another distro
with so much software available in one place.  RedHat may be coming out
with a better package manager but unless they have the repository of
9000+ packages to go with it, it's still not as multi-functional as Debian.

- Ryan