modules_image doesn't work for wireless

While I was working on re-installing my system I tried everything The
Debian Way first. I noticed that this does NOT work for my PCMCIA wireless
card. My problem was that not all of the modules loaded when I installed
the package (orinoco loaded, but orinoco_cs did not -- both should have
loaded and were included in the debian package dir that I worked from). I do
have wireless working but it's the make config make all make install way.

Since I have things working, I don't really care, but I'm wondering if
someone else does? (Maybe a pcmcia-source/pcmcia-cs package manager?)

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]