How to reconfigure network settings easily?

Hi,

I'm running a testing/unstable system on a new machine for home. I set
up the machine at work with a static ip, gateway and dns for our work
network. I've now moved the machine home and I just got cable
broadband so I need to change the network settings to use dhcp - whats
the best way to make the changes? I don't really know anything about
dhcp and I'd prefer not to have to learn too much about it if possible
- ideally I want to go thru the network setup part of the installation
again or run some similar easy process.

Thanks,

--
Jon Ramsey