Re: GNOME applets not appearing in menu

Hi,

I had the same problem. The applets don't give an error message, but
simply don't show in the panel.

Solution:
The Gnome Tasklist is too wide and is set on fixed size. So there is
simply no space for the applets. Edit the properties of the Tasklist and
reduce Horizontal size. In addition, activate "Tasklist width is
dynamic" and "Only use empty space".
This solved the problem for me.

Etienne

Mark L. Kahnt wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-05-28 at 15:08, Johan Braennlund wrote:
>
>>Hello. I'm having a problem with installing new GNOME (GNOME 2)
applets in