make deb system to ignore a conflict?

Hi all,

I want to install two pop3 servers on my machine, because I want to
serve pop3s with one, and pop3 with another. I can make it manually with
dpkg --force-conflicts. The problem is that in this state of packages
apt refuses working as it detects this conflict.

How can I tell to the package system that it is OK, ignore that
dependency problem? For example, if I could remove from one package the
conflict dependency, it would be great. But, of course, I want to
upgrade this package too... Or I have get out one of the two packages
from the control of deb, and install-upgrade manually?

Thanks:
Circum