Re: Set hw clock to local time instead of UTC?

* paul@mackinney.net (paul@mackinney.net) [030530 10:28]:
> Silly question 2 of 3: Now that my dual boot is working again, I'd like
> the time to be correct when I run Windows. I know that during
> installation I can tell the system that the hw clock should be local
> time, but can't seem to find out to switch it now. Doesn't seem to be
> covered in the docs for date, tzconfig.

There may be something that can be dpkg-reconfigured to do this more
abstractly, but the way I know of is to edit /etc/default/rcS.  look for
a line that says UTC=yes and change it to UTC=no.  The file is
well-commented, as I recall.

good times,
Vineet
--