Re: NetZero free service problem - Have you ever used it ?

Hamid said:
> Hi
> I am trying to use NetZero free internet service (the one with ad
> banners), but I am not successful. It keeps rejecting me during
> authentication and it seems that it does not like my password ot
> username. I was wondering  if anyone had done this and was successful.

are you somehow using the netzero client through wine?

don't expect netzero to work with plain old ppp software. I used
to work at freeinternet.com which had a similar service and they
verified you were using their software by talking to a specific
port on your system every X seconds/minutes, and if your system
didn't respond it disocnnected you.

nate